Who won a certain competition?
- You can see the winner and entry number of a certain competition on our Entry Lists page
When is the draw for a certain competition?
- If the competition is still live on the website then you will see an end date in the product description. If the competition sells out before this date then we will email all entrants with the draw date once the competition closes, you will also find the draw date and time on our Entry Lists page after the competition closes
The competition is over and I haven’t received my entry number?
- The most common reason for this is that the email entered was incorrect or the email we sent landed in your junk folder. You can find the full list of entry numbers on our Entry Lists page along with the date and time of the draw
Do I need to watch the live draw?
- We call the winner after the competition so it is not required to watch the live draw, but it does add a bit of excitement seeing your name called
Where do I collect my prize from?
- Cars will need to be collected from the address on our website, which is in IRELAND. If the winner is from outside Ireland or for some reason they cannot collect it transportation can be arranged at winners expense or we can discuss a cash alternative
When do I get my entry number?
- Once the a competition closes, entrants will be sent an email with the Time & Date of the competition and also a link to view all entry number for that competition
How do I know how many entries are left in a draw?
- On all of our competitions you will see the remaining number of entries on the product page just above add to cart
When does the competition close?
- Each competition runs on a set ‘draw’ date, this will be displayed on the product page.
- If the competition sells out early we will bring the draw date forward and do it a couple of days after this
How is the winner chosen?
- Once all entries are in and the draw is closed, all entries will then be posted on our Facebook page and website within 24 hours. This will include your draw number to the right of your name which is what we will use in the LIVE draw to decide the winner.
- This means you can watch the live draw with your corresponding number(s) in hand.
- Googles random number generator will then be used to chose a winner, the name linking to the winning number chosen, will be the winner, this will be done LIVE on Facebook
What if all entries are not sold out in time?
- If we have met the minimum requirement we need to hold the competition then it will go ahead. If we have not hit our minimum requirement we will extended the competition for a set number of weeks, if we feel that this extension is for a period that is unfair to our customers then we will revert to a cash draw based on the number of entries that we received to date
Will I need to pay VRT on a car prize?
- All our prizes are selected for the Irish market so any car prizes will come on an Irish registration with no extra fee’s for the prize winner
Will I need to pay import duty on any prizes?
- All prizes can be collected from out Irish address or it can be delivered at the winners expense. You will not need to pay any import duty on Irish products
Do you accept PayPal
- We do not accept PayPal as competition companies do not fall within their Terms & Conditions
How do I unsubscribe from Marketing texts?
- To unsubscribe just go to the Subscriptions section on the very bottom of the page, enter the number you would like to unsubscribe and click unsubscribe
Thank you for shopping with us!